America Safety & Health Associates
Contact Us Today
Terry is a great guy to work with. Working together we have already reduced costs related to Safety.
Safety Administrator Comfort Research LLC.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Welcome to American Safety & Health Associates – ASHA, based in Lansing, MI
First Aid & Safety Training | Written Safety Programs | Consultants & MI-OSHA Representation
We Come to You at Your Convenience
Serving Michigan Employers Since 1984
ASHA protects you, your business, and your people with customized safety and health training, consulting and program writing that help 1.) Prevent accidents, fines, and claims and 2.) Reduce liabilities and insurance premiums and 3.) Improve OSHA compliance and employee performance and goodwill.
“A visit from ASHA makes a visit from OSHA a walk in the park.”
Effectively improve your reputation with customers and inspectors. Achieve MIOSHA compliance & reduce insurances, liabilities & risk as a Michigan employer in Lansing, Grand Rapids, Detroit and surrounding areas.
Service Areas include:
- Grand Rapids
- And many more!
- Employee Training that is convenient, professional, customized, effective.
- Program Design & Writing to manage workplace safety, health & wellness.
- Integration of Quality, Production & HR into programs.
- Consulting & ongoing support for Safety, Health, Wellness, CPR, First Aid
- Representation and assistance with MIOSHA citations, fines and compliance.
- Service in Lansing, Detroit, Grand Rapids and throughout Michigan.
- Customized Integrated Safety & Health Management Systems (ISHMS).
- Ongoing MIOSHA compliant workplace safety, health, CPR, first aid & wellness.
- Improve employee performance, retention, compliance, attendance, health & safety.
- Reduce liabilities, risks, accidents, injuries, illnesses & environmental exposures.
- Prevent insurance claims & premiums as well as MIOSHA citations & fines.
- Improve insurance premiums, modification rates, risk management & quality control.
- Get more contracts; pre-qualify for bids; rank higher.
How can you ensure “a workplace free from recognized hazards?” ASHA can help!