ServicesConsulting, OSHA, Insurance
WORKPLACE SAFETY AND HEALTH TRAINING and CONSULTING FOR:
OSHA, MIOSHA, DOT, INSURANCE, ENVIRONMENT AND WELLNESS
Training: First Aid, Chemicals, Falls, PPE, Electricity, Lock Out, Respirators, Confined Space, Bloodborne Pathogens, Fork Lift, Fire Safety, Asbestos / Lead Awareness most MIOSHA topics.
ASHA provides employee training, consulting, program design and writing plus ongoing management support to promote workplace safety, health and wellness. Save on insurance claims and premiums as well as OSHA MIOSHA citations and fines.
With ASHA you can improve your company’s insurance modification rates, qualify for more jobs and get more contracts. Even improve employee performance, retention, compliance & attendance.
Program Writing: All digital, one-click to any topic or standard, 110 topics, 35 forms, use on laptops & phones, instant report submission, updates quickly, some auto-updates, lasts for 15 years.
Improve Quality, Productivity & Compliance with an ASHA Integrated Safety & Health Management System (ISHMS). Get a custom designed program to manage all aspects of Safety, Health & Wellness. Include Quality, Production and HR specifications.
Training, implementation & consultation assures cost-effective results.
- CPR-First Aid (Equipment, Training, Plans)
- Safety Program Assessment and Design Hazardous Materials, Right-to-Know, GHS
- Blood Borne Infectious Diseases
- Respiratory Protection
- Confined Space Entry
- Fork Lift Operation
- Ergonomics & MSDs
- Back Injury Prevention
- Lock-Out Tag-Out
- OSHA 10 Hour & 30 Hour Courses
- DOT Hazardous Materials Training
- Fall Protection and Prevention
- Electrical Safety (MIOSHA, NFPA-70E)
- Crane, Hoist & Aerial Lift Safety
- Machine Safeguarding & Safety
- Fire Extinguishers & Fire Safety
- Tool and Equipment Safety
- Emergency Action Planning
- Flammables, Explosives & Gasses
- Motor Vehicles & Powered Equipment
- Personal Protective Equipment & Clothing
- Ladders, Scaffolds & Openings
- Housekeeping, Lights & Signs
- Eye Protection
- Hearing Conservation
- Welding, Cutting, Brazing, Soldering
- Inspections & Correction of Hazards
- Asbestos, Lead, Cadmium, Silica & Others
- Safety Committees & Teams
- Accident Investigations
- Construction Safety (10 Hour & Others) OSHA/MIOSHA Records & Citations
- Workers Compensation
- Safety Systems Management
- Pollution and Spill Prevention
- Hazardous Waste and HazWoper
- Drugs & Reasonable Suspicion
- Wellness, Nutrition, Fitness & Stress
- Vegan Food Preparation
- Leadership Development & Training
Most OSHA, MIOSHA & DOT Topics can be addressed. Prices are flexible with training level (1, 2 or 3). Discounts are available for multiple classes and ongoing services.